//YOUR TITLE HERE! :D

"In our society, letting others find out that you're a nice person is very risky move. It is extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that." -Senjougahara Hitagi

Best view @1366x768, Newest Browser Possible


tumblr


.tumb
JOURNAL
lazy holiday-UFT
8:46 PM
0 speaks
holly crap ~ -.- really boring !
no message from anyone .. so i turn off my cellphone and nyah ~ do nothing . or maybe hmm .. otak aitk youtube :D cari sesuatu kan lumayan :3 hihix~
ermmmmmm .. and the weather !! MySpace
hoaaaaa !!! panasnyaaaaa ...... hot hot hot ! *sweatdrop*
hmmph~ so .. any of you have an idea to go where ?? just for relaxing :)

and .. ow ow .. i want to say something .. about my feeling D:
i was sooooo hurted .. yea , no one care about meh! no one could understand me ... IMMALONE ! even though i got a fun time and yea some friends .. but still they can't even make me ... *sigh* happy
and yea .. my Mom -.- i always blamed by her (okay it's not fair to say this thing) but she always blame on me ! even though i do nothing wrong . what is she wanted ?? O.O
-.- oh dammit .. i want to say something , to tell something .. but no one wants to hear me T^T
haiiiizzz~ i'll go to eat someting la :D so maybe i'll be better ((:




MySpace




FOLLOW