//YOUR TITLE HERE! :D

"In our society, letting others find out that you're a nice person is very risky move. It is extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that." -Senjougahara Hitagi

Best view @1366x768, Newest Browser Possible


tumblr


.tumb
JOURNAL
im single happy
7:35 PM
0 speaks
well is that good for me if i end this relationship with him ?? *sigh*
i hope it'll be good la ~

i don't want to hurt myself too ... haiiizzz~
so from now on ... im SINGLE ^o^

well i think it's good if i stay alone :) *giggling*
rasanyaaaa bebassss ... rasanya bisa teriakk teriakk

hmmm .. apa mgkin dengan putus am dia , Lulu bisa brubah total ??
klo ia ... well .. nothing *LOL* hihihi ~
lagipula . mama papa g ijinin , from now on .. i must focus ! more focus to my school
so i could get the best grades :) HARUS BISA !!!
i'll be the best in my senior hs (: i'll do my best ^O^



♥stay single




FOLLOW