//YOUR TITLE HERE! :D

"In our society, letting others find out that you're a nice person is very risky move. It is extremely likely that someone would take advantage of that." -Senjougahara Hitagi

Best view @1366x768, Newest Browser Possible


tumblr


.tumb
JOURNAL
♥Graduation♥ OMG !
4:20 AM
0 speaks
Oh My Gosh :P
i can't believe that tommorow is my graduation day :D
i can't wait till' i get the result .. will it good ?? oh ! but the first,will i pass ?? O.O
someone told me that i must have a positive thinking .. i'll pass it ! believe that :)
now i'll wait for the result on the internet , from tommorow at 00.00 on ! i'll check it ;)
"O__O"
sometimes i still nervous about my result
good or bad ?
good or bad ?
good or bad ?

sooo .. my wishlist for tommorow ish ::


good mark at most of subjects








pass it = happy feeling



FOLLOW